Custom Search

Coming Up Next:
Lincoln Continental • Lincoln Aviator

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  You must first register to create topics and post replies. Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

2018 EcoSport Production Information

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 OFFLINE   Pioneer

Pioneer

No brakes? No problem!

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,987 posts
  • Joined 18-May 04
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2016 Focus SE 5-speed

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:54 AM

Can we please be done with Race Red? It looks like ass on pretty much everything it's ever been offered on.

I think it looks pretty sweet on an F-150 sport. If I were to order one tomorrow that would be my choice.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#82 OFFLINE   akirby

akirby

fordmantpw's alter ego

• 25,228 posts
  • Joined 18-April 06
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion Ti (Ruby Red)

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:18 AM

I go back and forth - one day it looks good and the next it has too much orange.   I like Ruby Red - I have it on my Fusion.  But I think something in between Race Red and Ruby Red would be perfect.

2013 Fusion Titanium (Ruby Red)
2016 Lincoln MKX Reserve (Luxe/Cappucino)

#83 ONLINE   fuzzymoomoo

fuzzymoomoo

Blue Oval Enthusiast

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,249 posts
  • Joined 18-February 14
  • Current Vehicle:2008 Focus, 2015 Focus

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:26 AM

I go back and forth - one day it looks good and the next it has too much orange.   I like Ruby Red - I have it on my Fusion.  But I think something in between Race Red and Ruby Red would be perfect.

The new for 2018 Hot Pepper Red they're giving the Focus and C-Max is exactly that.

What? What happened?

#84 OFFLINE   Edwardwd

Edwardwd

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 29-September 15
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:Ford

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:38 PM

I special ordered my 2015 Focus SE with the SE EcoBoost® Package in Race Red. It was a beautiful combination of utility, comfort, economy, and fun to drive. Only available for the second half of the 2015 model year. It's now the daughter-in-law's daily driver.
I am leaning very strongly towards ordering a 2018 EcoSport SE FWD P1T with the Convenience pkg 47B, Cold Weather Pkg 475, 17" Wheels 646, Race Red PQ with the Ebony Black interior PB.
Edward

#85 OFFLINE   phil1336

phil1336

phil1336

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Joined 13-March 10
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford C-MAX

Posted Yesterday, 11:36 AM

Plan on purchasing a 2018 EcoSport in "S" Model Trim, Diamond White with Stone Interior an FWD.  With the ordering process an 3 to 4 month delivery time from Ordering an Build Date adding 60 days at Sea an adding unknown time once it reaches the US, I`ll just get one from Dealer Stock or attempt to have Dealer (Swap) for the Vehicle of my choice while the Ship is in transit with another Dealership.  Way too complicated special ordering process considering the Vehicle is being built an shipped from the other side of the Globe!

#86 OFFLINE   Edwardwd

Edwardwd

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 29-September 15
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:Ford

Posted Yesterday, 12:31 PM

The "S" base model has only 3 factory choices to be made. First is FWD or 4WD, second is a real tailgate spare, and third is the exterior color. All other options are dealer install which can be ordered and installed after delivery. Assuming that you don't want the spare the dealers will definitely stock Diamond White FWD S's. So wouldn't want or need to special order.
Dealers in California never stock the cold weather package so I will need to special order.
Over the years I have purchased 4 special orders. The rest of the times I took what was available and once with a dealer trade.

Edited by Edwardwd, Yesterday, 12:32 PM.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·