Ford CEO Compensation Rose 8% in 2016
Published March 31, 2017 Auto Reuters
Copyright Reuters 2017 (Copyright Reuters 2017)
DETROIT Ford Motor Co (F) chief executive Mark Fields' salary, bonus and stock awards rose 8 percent to around $18.8 million in 2016, a year in which the company's full-year pre-tax profit dipped slightly from the previous year's record high, the company said on Friday.
Including pensions and perks, Fields made $22.1 million, up nearly 19 percent from $18.6 million. His pension award nearly $2 million higher in 2016 than in the previous year.
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
Mark Fields Gets A Boost
No replies to this topic