I just purchased a new 2017 Lincoln MKX with Sync3. On my previous 2015 Lincoln MKX, when I used the linked telephone and connected via Skype, I was able to make calls through. With the new vehicle, it starts to make the call and then disconnects. If I use the phone without going through Sync, it works but as soon as I link it to the vehicle, it does not complete the call. Any one have this type of problem?
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
SYNC and Skype
Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:00 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:22 AM
Are you using Apple or Android? Do you have the latest version of Skype?
Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:38 AM
It is an Apple 7 Plus with the latest version of Skype. The next day that we used the vehicle and phone, it now is working. I did not make any changes to either the vehicle or phone, but I am now getting the calls via Skype through the vehicle.