I have a 2013 Fusion, when opening the drivers door from the inside you can feel it catching on something. When opening from the outside there is no issue at all. From the looks it seems the top aft corner of the drivers door is grabbing the aft drivers door at adjacent corner. Has anyone else had this issue, what was the fix if so?
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
2013 fusion drivers door hard to opendoors
Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:41 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:46 PM
Maybe one of the doors has sagged and the hinges need to be realigned and tightened, just a guess.
2017 Fusion SE
202A, SE Luxury Pkg
Driver Assist Pkg
White Gold Metallic