Ford Motor Company’s U.S. retail sales of 120,400 vehicles are up 6 percent in January, while total sales declined 1 percent.
View the full article
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
Ford F-Series, SUVs and Lincoln Drive January Retail Sales Gains; Overall U.S. Sales Down 1 Percent
No replies to this topic