Mark Fields

Maislebandit

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ford-ceo-mark-fields-sticks-up-for-muslims-224349618.html

I do not wish to discuss the main story here or do I intend to be political. My sole interest is in the generalized presumption that Ford leadership has taken about its employees.

It seems Mr Fields has received some "notes" about how much pride "our employees" have.

What employees is he referring to? The ones in Mexico? China? Because from what I've seen on the good ole USA, it is at an all time low.

Ford has divested in its US employees for quite some time, so it should be no surprise.

This is not my opinion, this is what I and many others have witnessed in the last couple decades.

Does anyone remember the "equity of sacrifice?"

Me Fields, I know thousands of "our employees". I have met not a one of them that you have ever spoke to. If you want to speak for us, maybe you should come to our run down facilities and have a chat.

If you honestly believe in the "notes" you are getting, I invite you to come see for yourself.

• Like 2

lol that's a big assumption to think that anyone in the glass house (hell, anyone even in plant management down to supervisors) thinks of us as more than just numbers on a list

There's a big push at MAP for supervisors to learn the names of people in their area. It's all phony. They don't care and I see right through the BS.

• Like 1

Don't quit trying! I emailed Jacque Nasser on wednesday of the week he was coming to our Wixom plant and Friday, when he came he personally asked to meet with me,talked for about 15 minutes and got a few pictures with him!

When I was still working I emailed Malluley on several occasions and he also responded every time!

If you feel that need is in help keep trying! It really does work in some cases!

Good luck!

Edited by Retiredmasterhelp