Chicago Auto Show Schedule

Production Navigator and Expedition?

Lincoln isn't named as having a press conference/intro, though, so it's probably just Expedition here, with Navigator at New York I guess? Unless it gets its own event between the Chicago and NY shows.

Edited by rmc523

It was confirmed for me by Lincoln staff at both the Detroit and D.C. show that the production Navigator will be revealed at NYIAS! I was in Detroit show just days before the Mustang reveal but fortunately the new Mustang was here in D.C. as well as the Navigator concept for my third viewing! (NYC, Detroit, DC)

Edited by hbalek
  • Like 1

Hmm.... if that article is correct, and since the general consensus from various sources say Navigator is coming in NYC, then what the heck is being shown in Chicago?

I wonder if this has something to do with that Explorer mule that popped up just before the holidays

Maybe a refresh to carry the Explorer over for a couple years until the CD6 version gets here? 9 speed? 2.7L EcoBoost? There's a lot of competition in this space so maybe they're trying to keep up with the new one a couple years out yet.

• Like 1

Maybe a refresh to carry the Explorer over for a couple years until the CD6 version gets here? 9 speed? 2.7L EcoBoost? There's a lot of competition in this space so maybe they're trying to keep up with the new one a couple years out yet.

But it just had a refresh last year (which was kind of late for it anyways IMO)

The could be doing a small update just to keep up with the Pilot/Highlander/Traverse. 9 Speed, Better Crash testing scores, auto braking, better headlights, new 3.5L, digital dash etc.

• Like 1