2018 Expedition Production Information

ice-capades

It looks like the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) will open tomorrow (Thursday 06/15/2017) per a notice included in today's scheduling commodity upate. The update was for the 2018 Expedition but mistakenly said that the 2018 Navigator order bank would be open tomorrow. It would be hard to believe that the Navigator order bank would open tomorrow and not the 2018 Expedition also. Time will tell!

post-7588-0-67757600-1497473315_thumb.png

Thank you! Will there be a post on pricing including invoice, A, X, and Z plans?

Those are never posted. If you have access to plan pricing then you should have access to the corresponding build and price feature (via fordpartner.com or the ford employee/retiree website).

Ok, thanks. I know when pricing out my Raptor back in the day I had all that info (yes, for some reason in 2011 they showed plan pricing on the SVT even though it wasn't eligible), but wasn't sure if I got there here or not. Must have been elsewhere.

Edited by Azgdds

WTF - 10 trim/option packages????

3 each - XL, XLT and Limited. 1 for Platinum.

Why on earth do you need 3 packages for XL and Limited? This is going to make it a nightmare to find the exact options you want in stock.

XL has 3 with the 101A mid package only including a powerfold 3rd row seat and Sirius XM. Although since the XL is fleet only I guess they'll all be special orders anyway.

Note the XL 102A package comes with a column shifter and no console. Police use?

On the XLT the 201A (mid) package only adds a manual folding side mirror, leather seats and a powerfold 3rd row. Just include that with the 200A base package and be done with it.

Limited base package (300A) is basically a la carte - get whatever options you want or don't want. Great for special orders but not great for dealer stock.

At least the Platinum actually includes all of the options except for 2nd row buckets, tow package and rear seat entertainment.

WTF - 10 trim/option packages????

snip

Note the XL 102A package comes with a column shifter and no console. Police use?

snip

Reeeallly....I will have to play around and see how nice I can get an XL loaded out to. Or, how hard it is to swap to a console shifter... Thx for that!

I can not figure this one out !

Heavy-Duty Trailer Tow Package (Option 536)
  • Heavy-Duty Engine Radiator
  • Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
  • 3.73 Electronic Limited-Slip Differential (eLSD)
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
  • Two-Speed Automatic 4WD (4x4 only) with Neutral Towing Capability

No auxiliary transmission cooler ????

Went to the dealer today, heres some pricing info:

Expedition max 2wd xlt 202A with drivers assistance pkg - $62900

Expedition limited 2wd 300A with driver assistance pkg and led lights - $64400

Going off that it's safe to say:

Swb xlt starts around 51k for 200A 54K for 201A and 58K for 202A add 2.5K to each for lwb and another 1K for 4wd.

Swv limited 300 starts at 60K, 301 for 65K and 302 for 68k.

Platinum swb i would say starts at 70k.

Going back to order one, but dont like how ford locks out certain options from trims, so i have a lot of thinking to do, swb with more or lwb for cheaper

• Like 1

301 is 20"... Whoops. Looks like I can get a 301a "special Edition" with everything but the 360 camera, which, of course, I really want (kids). I might be stuck with the big wheels :(.

I am not seeing the Navi configurator any more, is it gone now?

Edited by Azgdds

Yea thats sux, the option setup in general is not good. Atleast with the 22s you will get the ccd whoch is all respects will give you a more comfy ride.

My question is, would it be better to get an expy max with the 202 and better usability or the more expensive expy 300a that has all the options i want

301 is 20"... Whoops. Looks like I can get a 301a "special Edition" with everything but the 360 camera, which, of course, I really want (kids). I might be stuck with the big wheels :(.

I am not seeing the Navi configurator any more, is it gone now?

I have the 360 camera on my truck, and I must say it is awesome. I think it is something you will want to have.