2018 Expedition Production Information

ice-capades

Mr. Pioneer,

Would you please provide a current status on my order? (VIN 1FMJU2AT8JEA09896) According to COTUS, the ETA at the dealership was today (12-13-2017). In checking COTUS this morning, the progress bar has reverted back to "Awaiting Shipment" and no longer shows an ETA date.

Maybe that means it's at the dealer? :-)

Thanks in advance...

UPDATE: COTUS now shows delivered!!! Thanks anyway Mr. Pioneer. No action required.

Edited by mmaylock

My order with the 12/18 build week, did the same, went "In Production" under COTUS.

The first day the window sticker button appeared, it didn't work for me either. But the next day it did work.

The suspense is killing me!!!

Dennis

Looking back at your other posts I got your VIN. Your truck, if you didn't already know, is scheduled to be built next Tuesday the 19th.

Very cool. Thanks!

Wonder if a Saturday build is better/worse than a Mon/Fri build! LOL

Doesn't matter. The same error proofing processes are done on every build. And there's no telling what days the components being assembled were made on, not that that matters either. This isn't the 70's and 80's anymore. Most modern assembly plants run 7 days a week.

• Like 1

Pioneer, do you have any insight on the delivery process? My expedition was built on 12/2 and originally scheduled for delivery on the 12/10 then was pushed back to 12/18 and now COTUS is saying 12/23. My VIN is 1FMJU2AT8JEA06920 if you are able to see anything more than COTUS shows. Thanks!