Lund Racer back cab fairing and Moon Visor on a 2014?

HarveyRV

First Hello all. Just signed in to the forum. I have a 2014 F-350 4x4 Crew Cab King Ranch. I am 54, this is my third vehicle. I purchased a 1979 F-250 with the great 460 when I first went in to the military. 360 thousand miles and 18 years later I traded it in on a 97 F-350 Crew with the 7.3. In 2013 I ordered my 2014 King Ranch. Neither of the first two trucks ever went into the shop. the 79 needed a water pump, alternator and fuel pump. Only thing I ever did to the 97 was change the solenoid for the glow plugs. Hoping the 2014 with the 6.2 will last as long.

The reason I am here. I want to customize my truck a little and really haven't found the options out there that I want. I would like to put a LUND RacerBack Cab Fairing on the truck along with the Moon Visor. Lund quit making both of these I believe in 2004?

I have found visor NOS that is for a F-350 from 99 to 2004. Does anyone know if it would fit a 2014? Were there any cab changes (roof area) that would affect this? What about the rear of the Cab? A 2004 Racer Back Cab Fairing is part number 14046, Haven't found one yet but does anyone know if the top and back of the cab is the same on a 2004 verses 2014?

Any Input would be appreciated thanks! Bob

It does help, I also looked at my Dads 1999 F-350 crew today. The windshield is different and the rear window but in regards to the top of the A piller, roof and back of the cab along with width and cab height it appears to be the same. Im going to chance it and purchase the LUND visor for an 04! Now hoping to find the racerback cab fairing too. thanks again for the reply.