2018 Navigator Spied

Not the Alfa, Autoblog just published them....but not the Navigator...poor thing.

That likely means we won't see spy photos of the Navigator published until we're close to the unveiling when the camo tends to fall off.

Edited by BORG

• 2 weeks later...

This is not the LWB model. The LWB comes with doors that don't wrap the rear wheels which is the dead giveaway. It does look longer but that is probably because it tapers toward the back which exaggerates the rear overhang, although I'm sure it's a few inches longer than the current model. We have seen LWB mules, but not the prototypes yet.

Edited by BORG

Nevermind, just compared my photos and indeed that is the LWB model. It may be shorter than the current vehicle or they've lengthened the rear door, the current model doesn't contact the rear wheel arch.

Edited by BORG

I'm just glad Lincoln finally has its own larger infotainment screen. I still think it's shocking the Continental has that tiny screen in their dashboard.

Perhaps it was just too late in the development cycle? Remember the concept had the same size screen, so it's not as if they showed off some massive thing and reverted back to a little one.