I have recently run into a problem having my yearly physical covered by the UAW Trust. This happened because Cleveland Clinic changed all their facilities to outpatient. Our Trust language states that it will be covered under "office visit" which CC use to bill as. Now that they bill as an outpatient facility the UAW Trust will not cover it and CC will not change their language for billing. Has anyone else had this problem? Not only with Cleveland Clinic but, with any other health care provider? Is there anything we can do to get the Trust to accept this language? Would appreciate any feedback on this.
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
UAW Trust Language
No replies to this topic