Matthew McConaughey has a new gig!

I still don't know his allure, I researched about his work, and eh, I dont keep up on movie stars, movies, and kardishians and other (what I call useless knowledge stuff). Maybe Lincoln will bring someone new? I betcha it'll be with the new Continental...

His Lincoln commercials probably paved the way to his gig with Wild Turkey, similar aesthetic and customer in some ways.

It's possible we'll still see some Lincoln ads with him, but typically a brand doesn't want their expensive messaging muddled with other endorsements which is why they always come with media genre exclusivity contracts. We'll know soon enough with the Continental launch or if Lincoln makes another announcement. My guess is no more spokesperson for now....not that he was speaking in them anyway.

Edited by BORG

His Lincoln commercials probably paved the way to his gig with Wild Turkey, similar aesthetic and customer in some ways.

It's possible we'll still see some Lincoln ads with him, but typically a brand doesn't want their expensive messaging muddled with other endorsements which is why they always come with media genre exclusivity contracts. We'll know soon enough with the Continental launch or if Lincoln makes another announcement. My guess is no more spokesperson for now....not that he was speaking in them anyway.

I know Chrysler/FCA Dodge Truck spokesman (Cowboy Sam Elliott) does Coors ads along with the Dodge Trucks. I like Mathew and his unique mannerisms.

I also noted that Dodge has recently stopped attacking Ford trucks lately. That's nice to see.

afaik/iirc

Wild Turkey used to a "cut above" back (1980s) before a slew of artisan distillers started

while on the topic

anyone (else) ever try Jim Beam's "Devil's Cut"?)

Edited by 2b2
  • Like 1