Ford wslx.dealerconnection login

Hello everyone , i am an independent ford tech , sorry i am not sure about question is in true section.

I am using genuine ford ids software and vcm2 for diagnosis. Sometimes ids required online programming.... so ids wants from me wslx.dealerconnection. but i dont know how can i register... someone can show me right way

Thanks guys

From a dealer stand point you have to be given a user name and password via the dealer's administrator. Since you are an independent I am not sure how you gain access. How do you pay for your vcm subscription? If you pay for vcm subscription then I would suspect you should be able to get access. I know motorcraft.com has some information about accessing the stuff you need.

Yes right.

I got friend , and he payed for me from motorcraft for ids subs.

I just tried to register on motorcraft , and there is one section , and said if u are independent ford mechanich or tech , you should be register on NASTAF.

i tried to register NASTAF , but they cant accept my recourse.... because they said you should be live in united states, they cannot accept europian users.... idont know why , because i am using genuine ids and vcm , not chinese ....

I dont know what can i do..

So thank you for your reply

There has to be a way. There is a tech hotline number that offers support for that site and tech support for diagnosis that us from dealers use. They aren't open today but you could try Monday to call them. However, I'm not sure if they will help or not because you aren't with a dealer. 18008264694