All-new Ford F-Series Super Duty Leaves The Rest Behind

ALL-NEW FORD F-SERIES SUPER DUTY LEAVES THE REST BEHIND; RAISES TOWING, HAULING, ENGINE POWER TO NEXT LEVEL
  • Most capability: All-new F-Series Super Duty can tow heavier trailers and haul heavier cargo than ever before, with maximum gooseneck towing capacity raised to 32,500 pounds on F-450, fifth-wheel towing capacity boosted to class-leading 27,500 pounds and conventional towing to class-leading 21,000 pounds; maximum payload now rated at up to best-in-class 7,630 pounds
  • Most power: 6.7-liter Power Stroke® V8 turbo diesel boosts horsepower to a class-leading 440 and torque to a class-leading 925 lb.-ft. for all pickup models – from F-250 to F-450; 6.2-liter V8 gas model offers best-in-class torque of 430 lb.-ft.
  • Most confidence: Class-exclusive smart technologies help make towing easier and enable increased confidence, including BLIS® with trailer tow, adaptive cruise control that works with the heaviest trailers, and Trailer Reverse Guidance to help back trailers up

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2016/07/18/all-new-ford-f-series-super-duty-leaves-the-rest-behind--raises-.html

• Like 1

Great numbers, but I was hoping for the 6.2 to be a little higher.

I expected at least a bump of HP for the 6.2L as well...I was thinking maybe 400/440 or so.

The PS is plenty powerful, though I thought they would gone a bit higher. Honestly, I'd rather they stuck with 440/860 and grabbed an extra MPG or so instead of bumping torque.