US Inventory 1 July, 2016

jpd80

Why are the date columns in different formats? dd/mm/yyyy and mm/did/yyyy. It makes it seem like the first column is for Jan 7th not Jul 1st.

That's me sorry,

Fixed and this.......

Inventory%20July%201%202016%20FCA_zpsfij

Edited by jpd80

Now I look like an idiot. :)

Not at all, the mistake was all mine for not checking formats before uploading

Notice Camaro inventory is now 26,000 so I looked at national dealer stock

on cars .com and it indicated they have 23,897 of them in the following

year models:

2015s..............723

2016s.........19,311

2017s...........3,816

Filtering the 2016s on car sales, I discovered that only about 3,500 of them are under $30K.

GM must be about to offer more incentives and low cost leases to shift those 2016s,

this could be a great time for Camaro buyers wanting a big sicount on a well appointed

new Camaro..

Edited by jpd80

I've noticed Lincoln's inventory keeps growing with each of these reports, they probably need to start cutting that down a bit....same story with Buick. Caddy's inventory is actually fairly tight now.

Edited by BORG

I've noticed Lincoln's inventory keeps growing with each of these reports, they probably need to start cutting that down a bit....same story with Buick. Caddy's inventory is actually fairly tight now.

All the products with growing inventory are older products that are being replaced or discontinued

Having under 120 days supply is a good thing.

All the products with growing inventory are older products that are being replaced or discontinued

Having under 120 days supply is a good thing.

Under 80 is a good thing, over 100 is bad unless you're preparing for a changeover. The MKX is on the high side.

Under 80 is a good thing, over 100 is bad unless you're preparing for a changeover. The MKX is on the high side.

more than days supply, the actual number at 12,100 would at first seem concerning.

I wonder if Ford is counting export units destined for China and other locations

like Canada and Middle East. That could explain why Invenory on C,X and Z is rising...

Seems silly but who knows...

Edited by jpd80