Lincoln Sales Progress

Is the Aviator a sure bet? I just got back from my Lincoln dealer and was asking the salesman about the 3.0 going into the 17 MKX. He didn't think they would do it and he mentioned the Aviator as more likely.

Yup it is.

Also, I wouldn't at all be surprised to see the 3.0 make its way into the MKX....but I don't think it'll happen until the 2018/2019 refresh as they get production of it sorted out in the MKZ, Conti, and Navi. As well as a future Aviator.

• 2 months later...

Hi friends, I took some time from this forum, never even saw this post until today...... I bet you missed me. In any event, I'm happy Lincoln sales are increasing, I expect them too, as the Continental is a home run in comparison to the MKS. If they dress up the interiors with that styling and quality across all Lincoln's I think they'll perform even better in the sales department. I've done some further research and have seen many reviews, test drives, etc and I hope to get to test drive one of several that are to be delivered at my Lincoln dealership in the next 2-3 weeks, several others already sold...... I think that between the Continental and CT6, America is strong once again. Hopefully with some more time, and better and bigger sales brings bigger and better powertrains, platforms, etc..... The Continental is too heavy, although the Town Car was a behemoth and that was a good thing. I would've thought Ford would've done anything possible to make this extremely light in the name of high MPG #'s...... Oh well.....

Navigator hopefully will be great again, and will come out with a bang and have an all new ecoboost V8 or something other than a passenger car F-150 engine that has strong internals, that carries no prestige whatsoever for arguably the most prestigious greatest SUV on earth.....