#68 Ford GT wins GTE-Pro class at Le Mans

bifs66

they ripped off the tax payers,and now on top of that they are gonna sell a chinese made car over here under the buick name. :nonono:

And Ford sells Mexican and Canadian made vehicles in the US. How is that different?

Toyota manufactures in the US. Are they American? Or do you just apply doubled standards where it suits you?

Edited by J-150

And Ford sells Mexican and Canadian made vehicles in the US. How is that different?

Toyota manufactures in the US. Are they American? Or do you just apply doubled standards where it suits you?

If you had any sense you would see their is a difference.you are crying about FORD having things in mexico and canada.ok,did they get BAILED out and use tax payers money to open up places in mexico or canada?is FORD selling a chinese made car over in the usa under the FORD name?i suggest you look at the video is gm becoming china motors.

If you had any sense you would see their is a difference.you are crying about FORD having things in mexico and canada.ok,did they get BAILED out and use tax payers money to open up places in mexico or canada?is FORD selling a chinese made car over in the usa under the FORD name?i suggest you look at the video is gm becoming china motors.

I have enough sense to see you have a double standard. And yes, Ford has taken their fair share of government funds over the years. Like EVERY automaker.

No comment on Ford importing German and Australian cars in the past. Apparently your only argument is Chinese made. That alone doesn't nullify GMs status as an American automaker.

• Like 1

I have enough sense to see you have a double standard. And yes, Ford has taken their fair share of government funds over the years. Like EVERY automaker.

No comment on Ford importing German and Australian cars in the past. Apparently your only argument is Chinese made. That alone doesn't nullify GMs status as an American automaker.

Its a shame you dont know the difference between going BANKRUPT and getting loans.the point i am making is to get tax money from people and send a nice portion of it to china,then turn around and sell a chinese made car over here under the name buick is a dam shame to me.IF FORD went down that road and did the same thing it would be a dam shame as well.gm is still an american company but to me they are just a Garbage Motor Company.did you watch that film,is gm becoming china motors?

Taken and borrowed have totally different contexts.

I never referenced the bailout event specifically.

So I ask you if Ford has NEVER received financial assistance of any kind from any level of government during the last few decades.

The answer is of course they have. Just like EVERY automaker. That's not anti-Ford or Pro-Toyota or whatever. It is just a truth about how the car building business runs in the US.