MAP down weekz

MTP'er

When is the Focus heading south?

When will the Ranger start up?

When will the glass house realize that numbers and greed push units to the customers that make the customer finally start looking elsewhere for quality products. 50K and 60K dollar units with poor at best launches and then the recalls.

But as usual bad PR is costing sales across the board and this has happen before....and before.

When is the Focus heading south?

When will the Ranger start up?

When will the glass house realize that numbers and greed push units to the customers that make the customer finally start looking elsewhere for quality products. 50K and 60K dollar units with poor at best launches and then the recalls.

But as usual bad PR is costing sales across the board and this has happen before....and before.

2018 for both...

We have another year and a half of this bullshit ahead of us.

I don't think they will stop building them I think they will drop the second shift. We were initially told when the Ranger comes in 2018 that the plant would be on one shift for two years until the Bronco was introduced in 2020. If they plan to eliminate that shift then why not do it early if demand is not there. Flat Rock should be concerned too. They sold 6636 units total last month and they work two shifts?

I don't think they will stop building them I think they will drop the second shift. We were initially told when the Ranger comes in 2018 that the plant would be on one shift for two years until the Bronco was introduced in 2020. If they plan to eliminate that shift then why not do it early if demand is not there. Flat Rock should be concerned too. They sold 6636 units total last month and they work two shifts?

When were we originally told this...

no, I mean do they want a full calendar year of production in a full calandar year or do they want a full years worth of production in 6 months?

OH! My bad. 250K units for next year. There is a bit of foggy information though. I will try to investigate more into this and bring back more info later.

• Like 2