Want to vent it out !!!

I was being very tense very many things happening making me so unhappy. 2 of the problems were auto related, I wanted to vent it out here, one place I can think of.

1 - There is a senior man, he was going to pick up his grandkids at the school. While he was parallel parking into a space getting a spot to wait for the grandkids, he accidentally bumped into a van behind. They both took a look. There were zero visible damage, if there were any, would be microscopic. (senior man forgot to take photos) But the woman insisted to call the police. And in the police report, the police marked down there were damage to vehicle B. Presumably without hiring inspection, the insurance company reward the woman a thousand of dollars. Story didn't end there, as expected the insurance company raised the senior's, but by doubling the premium. What the f**k.

If I anonymously write this story somewhere on the internet, labeling the woman's name and town, saying whatever whatever. Will that be legal and with consequences?

2 - Long story short, I has a relative he likes to buy or lease luxury vehicles. Drive for 2, 3 years then change to another one. Every time he change, I got so frustrated. Back in 2005 he got an X5, then I got 2007 7 passengers Ford still keeping to today. He bought from X5 to top of line Sienna, then to leasing MB GLE to MB E, and just got a new leased GL350. Each weekends we have family gathering. Each time he changed, I have to act so impressed about his new ride. The relatives would randomly praise him, and might engage conversation to compare with my Ford. (He is a luck guy who was introduced to an easy job, making not a lot but ok money, own a cheap home.)

It is the time leading up to the gathering that is killing me. I couldn't keep focus on my job. The next relative gathering will be this Saturday. I keep thinking about it, how I am go to behave on that day all week long. The only thing I can decide to do is not to confront, but to do some acting, joining in the praise. How nice, looks great, good for you, WOW ........

I suggested that I am interested in the Tesla X. Wife said no, too much money.

Has been holding my breath, waiting for a hybrid minivan which the type of vehicle I am interested in. Finally comes the Chrysler Pacifica plug-in hybrid only carry 7 (disappointed), but then I don't trust their reliability. Has been hoping Ford would jump in first. But somehow feels like Toyota or Honda will easily be pushing out one next, since they already have them in Japan.