Nissan Titan XD

When did the new model go on sale? I personally find it hilarious that I already saw one sitting on the used lot at my local Chevy dealer tonight. It was 2:30 in the morning so I couldn't get a great look at the badging, but I'm pretty sure it was the XD model.

When did the new model go on sale? I personally find it hilarious that I already saw one sitting on the used lot at my local Chevy dealer tonight. It was 2:30 in the morning so I couldn't get a great look at the badging, but I'm pretty sure it was the XD model.

That's funny. The only three Fiskers I ever saw were on used car lots. If that is a new XD on the lot, that is not a glowing endorsement.

jpd is correct, on sale in January. It had to be the XD model because the standard issue Titan is not on sale yet I don't think.

You mean, this one??

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-2016-Nissan-Titan-XD-PRO-4X-Crew-Cab-4WD-t65849#listing=142776511

It had to be the XD model because the standard issue Titan is not on sale yet I don't think.

That's correct! The Nissan TITAN half ton (non XD) goes on sale starting summer 2016. V8 powered Crew Cab models debut initially; King Cab and Regular Cab models later in 2016 as will versions equipped with a V6 engine.

That's correct! The Nissan TITAN half ton (non XD) goes on sale starting summer 2016. V8 powered Crew Cab models debut initially; King Cab and Regular Cab models later in 2016 as will versions equipped with a V6 engine.

Glad to see this. They won't sell a ton but they will be considered for fleet.

Man I can't even....how do you buy a new car and get rid of it that quickly? Was it that horrible or was it that big of a fuck up on the buyers part?

We bought our daughter's second Focus as a used car. It was one week old with 100 miles on it. Seems an elderly couple bought it, couldn't figure out how to use MyFordTouch (the owner's manual was still in shrinkwrap) so they brought it back and got another one without it. It happens.

There's not many on the used market yet so they can charge a higher price for it.

Why would you do that when national dealer inventory lists 3,000 odd of the 3,500 new ones as diesels....

Either the the original buyer didn't like it or there was a health or financial issue...

Edited by jpd80