2017 Ford Edge Production Information

robertlane

• 2 weeks later...

It's being replaced by a very similar color.

:-) knew it.

Just like they tried to replace "sunset" with "canyon ridge" on the Escape. That new color looks fantastic online but dealers who got it are now holding their heads on how to sell it.

The "lightning blue" came out really well on the other side.

I think you don't want to have customers choosing colors based on a facsimile or from an abstract perspective. That could end up with allot of dissatisfied customers who don't like the color they picked.

Thats still better than hating a color someone else picked for me on my money !

• 4 weeks later...

How do yo know "Too Good to be Blue" is being discontinued/replaced for 2017?

If this is fact, what other changes are being made?

Thx!

I don't remember where I saw that - it may have been the order guide for another 2017 model or a fleet guide. I can't find it now but I did see it - somewhere.

We'll have to wait for the order guide in a couple of months I guess to confirm.

Thanks blwnsmoke!!! Looks like akirby was right; TGTBB is being replaced by "Blue Jeans". A couple new white's also being added... 3 total now :confused:

Does this guide have any info on changes/improvements for 2017? And is there any info on any price increases?

:victory:

I LOVE my Bronze Fire F350.. the maroon/burgundy color in the shade and the burnt orange color in the sun is amazing. And yes, Blue Jeans does look awesome on the Superduty.. I think that would have been my 2nd choice.

@NYT - I can't help you with either of those questions. I got the guide from my guy out in MI, don't have it in hand.

Edited by blwnsmoke

I LOVE my Bronze Fire F350.. the maroon/burgundy color in the shade and the burnt orange color in the sun is amazing. And yes, Blue Jeans does look awesome on the Superduty.. I think that would have been my 2nd choice.

@NYT - I can't help you with either of those questions. I got the guide from my guy out in MI, don't have it in hand.

NP, thanks for the colour info. My wife loves that TGTBB, but I'd prefer to hold out for a "2017" model. Hence why I'm trying to find out any spec/price changes on the 2017 Edge before August 5th (apparently the last day you can order a 2016 model). Think the 2017 Order Guide will be out before then?

Edited by NYT

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with the lightning blue for the Edge. And I would like to choose any color exterior/interior combination. Ford needs to consider public opinions. Limiting your interior color choices needs to be eliminated. Also, I really think the Sport model needs additional interior color choices.

• Like 1