Time cards & kiosks

Dayshift

• 2 months later...

When you put it that way, you make it seem as if they're trying to weed out the lazy fucks who don't want to work.

I for one support that fully. It's infuriating watching the same people cry and bitch about not wanting to do this job or thay job, then wind up doing easy shit day in and day out. Or the people who show up late every day because they want to circle the parking lot to make sure they can get the closest spot they can get. Or the people that abuse FMLA or constantly leave for medical.

Just heard from a friend that the time clocks have been canceled.

We will continue with our current system based on agreements that were made during the contract talks.

We will continue with our current system based on agreements that were made during the contract talks.

"Just heard from a friend" ?????? Well there ya go.....I heard from a friend last year during contract talks that "this was our time" and with all the things we gave up over the last 2 contracts to help our employer survive was finally going to pay off.

• Like 3

I heard this week that several plant chairmen have made the same statements in their respective union meetings.

I guess we have different friends.

Mine are rarely wrong when they make announcements.

Sounds like your friends were not very well informed.

You say Dennis Williams, UAW president is not well informed???

With automakers making record profits in North America, Williams held his fist high and proclaimed, "It's our time."

Just so you are properly informed ....http://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/chrysler/2015/09/30/uaw-didnt-get-through-members/73095526/

Dennis Williams is a f#cking idiot !! First he has his team negotiate a contract were they send work down to Mexico. Then a couple of months later he bitches about how Ford is sending work to Mexico. A man who is well informed. :play:

Edited by MTP'er
  • Like 1

Dennis Williams is a f#cking idiot !! First he has his team negotiate a contract were they send work down to Mexico. Then a couple of months later he bitches about how Ford is sending work to Mexico. A man who is well informed. :play:

Come on, give Denny a break. Its not easy keeping all this shit together. Keeping track of all the Deer consulting checks, VEBA consulting checks, IUAW checks and all that silly stuff like who gets what appointment :noobie: Then there`s the never ending assistant interviews... :flirt: Not to mention all the ass kissing he has to go through :worship:

So really.... a slight mistake in those silly late night negotiation thingys... "It`s ok Billy and Marky Mark go ahead and build a few things in Mexico, I`ll just tell the sheep It`s A Good Thing" "wait... I didn`t say it was a good thing?? did I?"

• 5 months later...

What is that a camera behind that dark glass so they can see who's really punches in for ya? Or are they going to put a security guard in that little space to make sure nothing happens it. :play:

I can see someone making some serious $$$

Edited by MTP'er
  • Like 1