Shipping and Tracking Question

16GTCS

How is it possible that my dealer has a 16 Mustang sitting on their lot that was built after mine, and mine is still sitting at FRAP? Weird.....

I didn't order a califonia special but my buddy ordered a cali special package with me at the same time and his car seems to have a couple extra procedure when production. Dealer also informed us that a mustang with cali special package could use a bit more time

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, I threw it up over there. Figured one of them would get me some info. I'm trying to coordinate the install of a Roush exhaust and hood scoop with the arrival of my car. They are going to put it all on before I pick it up. I just don't want to drop all of those parts off to the dealer too long before the car arrives. Things have a way of getting lost...

Congrats on the build date! Now the anticipation builds! LOL

Are you having the Roush exhaust installed by the dealer? Is there any way to get that stuff factory installed? Just curious on the options for the exhaust to count as "original equipment" and to be part of the warranty. Thanks

any chance someone can give me an update right now if not i will wait to hear from cyberdman in the morning? if so please DM me; i was told my car was done and awaiting shipment and now today i am told the order has been received and it is waiting for production; WTF happened?

thank you in advance

Edited by RawisTheGameHhH

any chance someone can give me an update right now if not i will wait to hear from cyberdman in the morning? if so please DM me; i was told my car was done and awaiting shipment and now today i am told the order has been received and it is waiting for production; WTF happened?

thank you in advance

Your car was built on April 27th. Then the status was changed to "Sent Offsite" with no ETA available. Never seen that status before. Your dealer should get ahold of the zone rep to find our what's going on. Edited by Pioneer

Your car was built on April 27th. Then the status was changed to "Sent Offsite" with no ETA available. Never seen that status before. Your dealer should get ahold of the zone rep to find our what's going on.

thank you; would that have anything to do with the racing stripes i added to the car?

thank you; would that have anything to do with the racing stripes i added to the car?

Maybe. But I've never seen that description before. Usually it says "Released to Body Company" or something similar when sent to an upfitter. And your ETA changed. It was originally supposed to be at your dealer around May 9th and now it doesn't have one.

Maybe. But I've never seen that description before. Usually it says "Released to Body Company" or something similar when sent to an upfitter. And your ETA changed. It was originally supposed to be at your dealer around May 9th and now it doesn't have one.

i saw the tracking sheet from my dealer and he is checking it out because he was concerned the ETA date vanished and changed to N/A.......sigh it was so close

UPDATE - my dealer just provided me with this which doesn't really mean anything "Our Ford rep e-mailed me back late last night. He said there is no information on any "stop-ship" (indicating a problem). He speculated that "sent-offsite" could be for a quality inspection or that it was sent offsite to await shipment"

Edited by RawisTheGameHhH

any chance you can see if it has returned from offsite status?