Shipping and Tracking Question

16GTCS

What did you order? GT, ECO, V6? I went with a GT vert with the California Special Package. Tried like hell to find a dealer that had one instead of ordering. The only ones that I could find near me were black. Figured it was worth the wait to get what I want and not settle. This forum has been a big help as my dealer and FoMoCo customer service have been limited in the information they will share.

im not sure they are open today; i requested an update for my factory order in the vehicle tracking forum and cyberdman did not reply; give them a day in case they have an extended holiday

when did you order yours?

Yeah, almost the entire company is off today. None of the assembly plants are running and most of the white collar folks aren't in today.

Yea, I threw it up over there. Figured one of them would get me some info. I'm trying to coordinate the install of a Roush exhaust and hood scoop with the arrival of my car. They are going to put it all on before I pick it up. I just don't want to drop all of those parts off to the dealer too long before the car arrives. Things have a way of getting lost...

Congrats on the build date! Now the anticipation builds! LOL

Went and signed all the paperwork last night. I get to go pick it up today once they have detailed it. Salesman kinda got in trouble for calling me before it was even in their computer system. LOL

Trying to figure out how to upload a pic.

VERY NICE

wish i could see a larger pic; when i click on the image it says i dont have permissions; doh

Prolly something I did when uploading. It took me forever to figure out that I had to add it to my gallery before it would allow me to post it in the forum.