Shipping and Tracking Question

16GTCS

Does anyone know the average shipping time from the Flat Rock plant to a dealer in KY? My car was supposed to be built this week and I was just wondering how long it normally takes to get to the dealer afterwards. I've heard any where from two weeks to several months. Maybe I'm just alittle anxious but I would like to have my convertible before the summer is over. LOL

D33C

F47022

1FATP8FF7G5298732

2016 GT/CS Convertible

If anyone can get information on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Your car was built on the 8th. It was then sent to an outside shop. Not working at Flat Rock, I can only guess something you ordered was installed by a supplier. Maybe a stripe kit? I know here at DTP we have outside suppliers that apply the spray on bedliner.

Anyway, the outside shop released the vehicle back to the assembly plant on the 14th, where it now sits awaiting shipment.

Thanks Pioneer! I will gladly post some pics once it arrives. My thumbnail on here is a pic of the one I tried to get originally. It's the same car, Comp Orange Cal Spec. But the dealer that had it in Detroit wouldn't turn loose of it to my dealer here in KY.

Thanks again for the information.

Your car was built on the 8th. It was then sent to an outside shop. Not working at Flat Rock, I can only guess something you ordered was installed by a supplier. Maybe a stripe kit? I know here at DTP we have outside suppliers that apply the spray on bedliner.

Anyway, the outside shop released the vehicle back to the assembly plant on the 14th, where it now sits awaiting shipment.

Do you know what the outside shop is? If it says MOD CENTER or anything similar to that, it's part of the FRAP complex.

• Like 1

It says: Released to Body Company

Received - RAIL Auto Warehousing

Returned from Body Company

Yeah, I have no idea then. I was under the impression that any factory installed item that was done post production was done at mod center, including those awesome carbon fiber wheels for the GT350R.

Yeah, I have no idea then. I was under the impression that any factory installed item that was done post production was done at mod center, including those awesome carbon fiber wheels for the GT350R.

Wait, they don't just install those CF wheels like any other wheels? I understand they are special, awesome, and cost a shitload, but I would have thought they could just install them like regular wheels.

Wait, they don't just install those CF wheels like any other wheels? I understand they are special, awesome, and cost a shitload, but I would have thought they could just install them like regular wheels.

Nope. They're installed after the fact, along with the rear wing (if you picked that as an option) and various other bits and pieces.