where can i learn more about whats available to retirees, planning on going in a few yrs and want to know what I can expect health care wise. Thanks.
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Retiree health care.
Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:59 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 27 February 2016 - 04:31 PM
That's what I was looing for. Thanks.
Posted 09 August 2016 - 11:28 AM
Review the benefits real good. I just ran into a problem where office visits to doctors are not covered unless it is in an office. I recently had my physical denied for payment by the UAW Trust because Cleveland Clinic bills as an outpatient facility now. They use to bill as "Office Visit". This has caused me to have to find a doctor in an office setting that bills as such.
Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:45 PM
So this is basically a medicare plan?
Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:14 AM
White collar get Medicare plus $1800 per person per year after age 65.