2017 Explorer Colors

Which ones are being discontinued for the Edge for 2017?

What happened to Too Good to be Blue?

Comparing 2016 colors on the build/price, it looks like both Kona and Two Good to Be Blue are gone completely for the 2017 lineup. Looks like Blue Jeans is going to be the only Blue available.

Bronze Fire is discontinued which I am assuming Canyon Ridge is replacing it (same with the Explorer).

Also seems Electric Spice is discontinued as well.

Although it is only for the Explorer, I'm really interested in seeing the Smoked Quart Metallic. I think this will look incredible on an Explorer Sport.

Edited by blwnsmoke

Comparing 2016 colors on the build/price, it looks like both Kona and Two Good to Be Blue are gone completely for the 2017 lineup. Looks like Blue Jeans is going to be the only Blue available.

Bronze Fire is discontinued which I am assuming Canyon Ridge is replacing it (same with the Explorer).

Also seems Electric Spice is discontinued as well.

Although it is only for the Explorer, I'm really interested in seeing the Smoked Quart Metallic. I think this will look incredible on a Explorer Sport.

Thanks for checking.

...I'm really interested in seeing the Smoked Quart Metallic. I think this will look incredible on an Explorer Sport.

afaik that same color (code as well as name) was on the MKZ & S back in cy2013/2014my

which

looked great in pix but just ordinary-gray in person (on a sunny day) imho