Door seals

dclynch

I have a 2015 Super duty crew cab and was wondering if anyone else has this issue. If I go down a muddy road the inside of my doors get caked with mud and what doesn't make sense to me is the rear doors get it worse than the front. I just cleaned them today wish I would of taken a picture before I cleaned to show what I am talking about. It was so bad on the drivers side rear door that it actually popped the pin on the seal and it was hanging . After I cleaned all the mud off I was able to pop it back in. I have never seen anything like this and am wondering if it just my truck or is everyone having this issue. Does anyone know if they make something to go between the running board and the bottom of the doors to keep the mud away? I also noticed snow and slush does the same thing. I do have molded mud flaps on the front and rear. Ford has a very serious design flaw if there is no fix for this. I can see these areas rusting out prematurely because of this.

• Like 1