Can someone please explain contract paragraph 403-c?

Misplaced

I'm in PS&L (parts supply and logistics). I'm wondering how long I have before I have to transfer elsewhere. The wording in paragraph 403-c sounds a lot like the Sterling Axle/Woodhaven/Rawsonille wording on their pay cut and being 'competitive'. We've had KTP posting up already at our plant and I'm kinda freaking out. Reality is setting in and I'm realizing that I'm gonna probably have to move. Also, what would happen if a legacy worker at either Sterling Axle, Woodhaven or Rawsonville would choose to stay put and not go to another plant??

What in 403c makes you think you will be "forced" to move?

"PS&L non-skilled legacy and New Traditional employees will be considered as surplus concurrent with the effective date of this agreement and will be included in future VOLUNTARY preferential placement opportunities".

What in 403c makes you think you will be "forced" to move?

"PS&L non-skilled legacy and New Traditional employees will be considered as surplus concurrent with the effective date of this agreement and will be included in future VOLUNTARY preferential placement opportunities".

Unfortunately VOLUNTARY turns into mandatory placement further into Appendix N. In or out of zone. If you can be surveyed, you can be placed.

Hey just ask this question in lima? Or any question, the answeris always the same in lima! Makes it a great place to work, trust me! I know the answer!! The answer is always the same here in shithole lima, ohio. They can do that! There is your answer! Lima is the arm pit of america! The union here is misguided at best! Nevermind i am speaking to a bunch of company fucks!