Just wondering if anyone has experience driving late model TC van in the snow. Taking delivery of my 2016 van later in Dec or early Jan. I'm used to driving the MN winters in a 4x4 and wondering how the TC handles the snow and ice. Any problems blasting through snow berms with ground clearance? Had Michelin X Ice snow tires on spare rims for my last FWD passenger car. Would consider the same for the TC if required.
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Snow and Ice Traction- Late model TC Van
Posted 14 December 2015 - 05:40 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:36 PM
What? What happened?
Posted 14 December 2015 - 09:06 PM
Yes, thanks. That's what I wanted to hear.
Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:13 PM
Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:20 AM
Edited by theoldwizard, 17 March 2017 - 08:21 AM.