UAW Needs Serious Changes, Vote Way Too Close

JSiete47

All trolls.....now that we have a ratified contract, don't bother me anymore. Will not continue with any forums ever again. You are free to take as many cheap shots at me as possible. These forums are terrible for unions. Read your news paper's auto section instead or your locals meetings. Social media has a very dangerous dark side. The UAW failed to provide us with any contract talk info period. Until maybe a week b4 the voting began. Damn near cost us a decent contract which will be improved upon the next round. Local presidents and plant chairmen need to tell their teams to do their damn jobs and stop abusing their lax attendance regulations if any exist. Don't know. The ELECTED committee people need to handle their zones personally. Or face humping the line again and we all know u don't want that. lol. But it has to start at the top. So UAW, all we want is to know what u know. We pay hefty dues so they have no right to withhold ANY info that pertains to the actual workers in any way, shape or form. Get it together or say bye-bye just like I'm bout to say. Happy trails, Focus. And please God, hello Bronco! Later to the posters who showed me love, and have fun being miserable to my haters. Hope you feel the way I did the past week for the next 4 long years.

• Like 1

All trolls.....now that we have a ratified contract, don't bother me anymore. Will not continue with any forums ever again. You are free to take as many cheap shots at me as possible. These forums are terrible for unions. Read your news paper's auto section instead or your locals meetings. Social media has a very dangerous dark side. The UAW failed to provide us with any contract talk info period. Until maybe a week b4 the voting began. Damn near cost us a decent contract which will be improved upon the next round. Local presidents and plant chairmen need to tell their teams to do their damn jobs and stop abusing their lax attendance regulations if any exist. Don't know. The ELECTED committee people need to handle their zones personally. Or face humping the line again and we all know u don't want that. lol. But it has to start at the top. So UAW, all we want is to know what u know. We pay hefty dues so they have no right to withhold ANY info that pertains to the actual workers in any way, shape or form. Get it together or say bye-bye just like I'm bout to say. Happy trails, Focus. And please God, hello Bronco! Later to the posters who showed me love, and have fun being miserable to my haters. Hope you feel the way I did the past week for the next 4 long years.

Today on who gives a rat's ass Saturday, socially inept misfit is taking his ball and going home, film at 11.

• Like 2

Ahhh.... the only thing different here at CAP this morning is the construction crews are working in the snow. $900 mil to earn by the Steel Workers, Iron Workers, IBEW, Labors Union, Roofers and all the other union labor. Ahhhh spending in Chicago is going to be good.

Same old same old... will you work the weekend, the down time and the holidays. C crew would you want to work another hoilday for double time or how about working your RDO`s?

We all at CAP hope the promises to MAP are turly confirmed and our sisters and brothers start on a path to become a fully utilized work force as are their sisters and brothers at CAP,KCAP, KTP, LAP and FRAP.....

We can only hope that the same commitment to FRAP in the last contract is pasted on to Map. Bringing the Fusion back might have been less than a good thing for our sisters and brothers in Mexico but, when the IUAW organizes there plant then they to can feel the security the members at Flat Rock have and now MAP also.

Any no voters know what the date is of the direct deposit? I gotta help the economy getta a rollin....dogs :yahoo:

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Like I told you before do not let the negative posters and haters run you off the forum.Believe it or not this forum and others need people like you to put out positive postings.I almost fell into the mindset you are in now.Think about if you let all the negative people post with no rebuttals. People will read them and be influenced by their posts whether they are true or not.Be a voice of reason.Some people will only see the bad no matter what you do or give them.Kind of like "They would bitch if you hung them with a new rope" crowd. Good luck on your plants new investments and enjoy your bonus money.I know I will.

• Like 1