Allegations on Facebook

pmooret

Nah, the winners are the people that live pay check to paycheck and only want or need the signing bonus money and profit sharing advance.

The loser's are the people looking at long term gains or getting back just a part of what we all gave up.

You sound like the former so enjoy the pocket money.

Not everybody that voted yes lives paycheck to paycheck. As far as gains you are getting raises and bonuses and will be the highest paid auto worker in the USA. You are as greedy as the company. Edited by Tier2

Oh like I didn't read that. You f****** retard. I guess you missed the part where the company is investing nine billion dollars in this country to preserve and create jobs. If that contract failed any gains we would have received would have come out of those investments.so who's the fucktard???

Oh like I didn't read that. You f****** retard. I guess you missed the part where the company is investing nine billion dollars in this country to preserve and create jobs. If that contract failed any gains we would have received would have come out of those investments.so who's the fucktard???

pressmen, did you forget the blood perssure med`s today? Ever wonder how much of that $9 billion investment is pushed under the table to Jimmy after he scares 51% of the heard into a yes, Jimmy you saved us... vote?

The little blue pill is not a blood pressure pill.....

• Like 1

All of those so called investments would happen no matter what. Hell, 75% of them are already done or nearing completion. Ford is not stupid, they plan years in advance, and don't change those plans due to a contract vote. Oh, they would have SAID that this or that was off the table...that would be like saying Livonia isn't getting the 1.8 Billion the agreement calls for....they could cut that number...after all, 90% of that work is already installed in the plant. It just wasn't announced. That's NORMAL.

I know work has begun at other plants too...so the reality is that those investments were and are a done deal well before we even hear about them.