Contract Passed, great job DTP

littlecountry

There is a article that was posted from a Journalist from the Louisville area that stated that Union Reps from Local 600 were taken ballots to the workers on the line, and telling them to vote yes. Can anyone from that Local verify that this was happening? Of course just like any reporter he is saying "SOURCES" told him that for the article. We all know what code word for sources is!

• Like 1

There is a article that was posted from a Journalist from the Louisville area that stated that Union Reps from Local 600 were taken ballots to the workers on the line, and telling them to vote yes. Can anyone from that Local verify that this was happening? Of course just like any reporter he is saying "SOURCES" told him that for the article. We all know what code word for sources is!

Whiste blower?

Yeah, turns out you were right. Didn't have that info at the time.

Where did that spreadsheet come from?

Started floating around facebook after KCAP voted it down.

Now that the UAW has gotten our new hires 17 an hour they can push for a 15 dollar minimum wage for losers so our wages are worth less.

Race you all to the bottom bitches!

Whiste blower?

Yes sir it was going on here this morning, telling new members that if they did not vote yes that ford was moving the truck plant south. Way south of the border, those guys were running scared it should be against the law. Put your ballet in the bucket so that they can change whatever they want.

Started floating around facebook after KCAP voted it down.

Now that the UAW has gotten our new hires 17 an hour they can push for a 15 dollar minimum wage for losers so our wages are worth less.

Race you all to the bottom bitches!

Then quit and get a job at Wendys. I heard they dont work AWS there. And you get a food discount.

I can confirm that. First contract in my 20+ years I've ever seen voting inside the plant.