Do our votes really even matter?

fuzzymoomoo

I already have a bachelors degree and a electrical/mechanical maintenance certificate. This contract helps open the door to someone like me getting in trades. While it helps to eliminate some of the knuckle heads we have in there currently. Why else would they offer retirement incentives to trades and not production?

Sure you do... Lol that's why your educated ass is working on the line. We make twice what you do that is why they want us to retire. But you have shown that you will work for peanuts and have no spine. I bet you're degree is from some online school they are hiring machine repair off the street right now and you are working on a line? Not much of a degree hu?
  • Like 1

Sure you do... Lol that's why your educated ass is working on the line. We make twice what you do that is why they want us to retire. But you have shown that you will work for peanuts and have no spine. I bet you're degree is from some online school they are hiring machine repair off the street right now and you are working on a line? Not much of a degree hu?

Notice he didn't say what his degree is in.

Probably applied science from a community college.

• 3 months later...

I already have a bachelors degree and a electrical/mechanical maintenance certificate. This contract helps open the door to someone like me getting in trades. While it helps to eliminate some of the knuckle heads we have in there currently. Why else would they offer retirement incentives to trades and not production?

Please....bring that fancy certificate to the floor with you. I am sure it will help with actual maintenance work on the line. Plus if you fcuk up, it will shield you from disgrace. Everyone will be so impressed with the certificate, you will be the man that everyone will go to for answers. Your mom will be proud that you tell everyone what to do. The future of Ford Motor Co. awaits your arrival to the maintenance group. Just for extra incentive, I DARE YOU TO BECOME A TRADESMAN.

Please....bring that fancy certificate to the floor with you. I am sure it will help with actual maintenance work on the line. Plus if you fcuk up, it will shield you from disgrace. Everyone will be so impressed with the certificate, you will be the man that everyone will go to for answers. Your mom will be proud that you tell everyone what to do. The future of Ford Motor Co. awaits your arrival to the maintenance group. Just for extra incentive, I DARE YOU TO BECOME A TRADESMAN.

Hahahaha, fucking awesome!