Do our votes really even matter?

fuzzymoomoo

Work order has been in! And when I don't see a tradesman I know where to go wake one up and say hello.

Has it made it to trades supervisor for scheduling? I guarantee you if it was, and if it was then assigned to an electrician to complete the work order, your bulbs would have been replaced. My guess is your boss is just telling you that work order has been sent in cause he is tired of your whining and he has more important things on his/her mind.

Lets just pretend you were allowed to leave your workstation to find a tradesman. I suggest you not wake them cause you might cause more problems than you fix.

• Like 2

Has it made it to trades supervisor for scheduling? I guarantee you if it was, and if it was then assigned to an electrician to complete the work order, your bulbs would have been replaced. My guess is your boss is just telling you that work order has been sent in cause he is tired of your whining and he has more important things on his/her mind.

Lets just pretend you were allowed to leave your workstation to find a tradesman. I suggest you not wake them cause you might cause more problems than you fix.

Lol it all went right over your head. My bulbs are fine. Pioneer is a better sport than you

As you guys fade away there will be one trade called electrical/mechanical.

Hey knuckle drag-er I can see why you are a line slave, the electrical/mechanical is 2 trades moron. Don't bother to take the test because you first have to master spelling your name, that right their will knock you out. I have met and befriended many of the 2nd tier brothers an sisters and for the most part they are intelligent hard workers. What special program did you use to get here? At least at DTP we don't have a short bus dropping off workers, Tier2 must get lonely being the only rider on the bus.

• Like 1

Hey knuckle drag-er I can see why you are a line slave, the electrical/mechanical is 2 trades moron. Don't bother to take the test because you first have to master spelling your name, that right their will knock you out. I have met and befriended many of the 2nd tier brothers an sisters and for the most part they are intelligent hard workers. What special program did you use to get here? At least at DTP we don't have a short bus dropping off workers, Tier2 must get lonely being the only rider on the bus.

If you think the test would be hard wait til they switch to those classes they are using to replace the test. It'd be fun to watch him struggle though.

If you think the test would be hard wait til they switch to those classes they are using to replace the test. It'd be fun to watch him struggle though.

I already have a bachelors degree and a electrical/mechanical maintenance certificate. This contract helps open the door to someone like me getting in trades. While it helps to eliminate some of the knuckle heads we have in there currently. Why else would they offer retirement incentives to trades and not production?

Edited by Tier2

I already have a bachelors degree and a electrical/mechanical maintenance certificate. This contract helps open the door to someone like me getting in trades. While it helps to eliminate some of the knuckle heads we have in there currently. Why else would they offer retirement

incentives to trades and not production?

The jack of all trades. The master of none. You 're that guy. That explains a lot.

• Like 1

Looks like the only people that believe that "this is the best you could get" is the IUAW:

http://www.toledoblade.com/Automotive/2015/11/22/Restructuring-allows-Big-Three-to-easily-handle-new-labor-deals.html

"Experts do not believe the more generous contracts with the United Auto Workers will jack up the price of a new car, nor will they pose a serious threat to the economic viability or the competitiveness of Detroit’s automakers, including Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, the financially weakest of the three, which owns the Toledo factories that make Jeep Wranglers and Cherokees.

“I think they’ll be fine. It’s richer than I would have thought [they would be] at the beginning, but I don’t think it’s anything that the companies can’t handle,” said Art Schwartz, a former director of labor relations at GM who now serves as an industry consultant."

But we don`t dare to go back to the table.......... besides ford would have had to send out for more KFC and a few more cases of DEW, Jimmy aint cheap.

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Automotive/2015/11/22/Restructuring-allows-Big-Three-to-easily-handle-new-labor-deals.html#dG8yxM7hBkMk21qW.99

The jack of all trades. The master of none. You 're that guy. That explains a lot.

With his "qualifications", those are the guys that Ford hires to be maintenance process coaches.

You know, the guy that tries to tell a tradesperson how to do his job while not knowing how to do it in the first place.

• Like 3

With his "qualifications", those are the guys that Ford hires to be maintenance process coaches.

You know, the guy that tries to tell a tradesperson how to do his job while not knowing how to do it in the first place.

A degree.....means he spent a lot of time discussing theory with little hands on training.

Typical moron.

"My book says this works!"

• Like 2

You're right, but I've had to tell a process coach and trades how to fix something on a few occasions.

You're right, but I've had to tell a process coach and trades how to fix something on a few occasions.

There is a difference between telling someone what the machine won't do and actually fixing it. Like going to doctor and telling him of a problem or telling him how to fix it.

• Like 3