Ordered a New F-250

shoemaker

• 1 month later...

Got the info about my 2016 Ford-F250 Lariat that initialy was supposed to be build on week Jan4-Jan 9/2016, now it will be on week Jan25-Jan 29/2016.

Question is:

- Is Kenrucky plant having any problems building trucks at this moment?

TIA

We are building all that we can build. Not sure why it got bumped back. Hopefully it will be built sooner!

• Like 3

What is to understand? look at the source... I understand as a moderator you may have to be somewhat in reserve with your posts but, I don`t find that necessary in my posts. So truthfully there are some real ass holes who tend to just play out their life roles on line to the complete and fullest level of ass hole perfectionism....

shoe, as moomoo stated we are building at production levels never seen in my 39 years with the company. So yes scheduling will be at best estimates when you are ordering the best truck product in the market place today. Once again, (if it hasn`t been released, it will be soon) you ordered one the highest selling truck line for another year, some where in the 35th or 36th year in a row. So shoe you will see these type of delays in production.

CAP is at best 8 to 10 weeks lead time for many of our Explorer`s. We do at times see scheduling push back on certain orders to supply other orders. Such as police or rescue orders.

All I will say to finish this post is you made the right decision to go with the best selling vehicle line ever. There is something to say about all those sales, people know a good thing and they stick with it but, that may cause the longer than.. say...... a GM... wait on delivery. Shoe it`s worth the wait.

About the less than favorable posts....shoe try this, you don`t have to type it, just say it to yourself "asshole" ;)

• Like 1

Once again thank you for your replies.

I'm not in a worry to get my truck at this point in time, we're not even in the middle of winter, the reason I asked why it had been reschedule was if it was related to the floods in US , it happens a lot of times, sooner or later I know that I will get my truck and I'm sure I made a good decision to have ordered one.

• Like 2

And they are going to be zapped as often as required. As moderators, we stay away from these forums, however, we're zapping some people as needed and as often as needed. We're all here because we care and love Ford - those which do not and are out to demean the brand don't need to be here.

I understand that, but at what point does this particular forum stop being the Wild West?

Because there are a bunch of children posting in this forum, some of whom have more than one screen name.

He's been acting like a child since he first created his accounts

Yes, he has 2.

I understand that, but at what point does this particular forum stop being the Wild West?

I am checking IPs now - these multiple logins are coming to an end.

PLEASE report suspected users with multiple logins, which are causing problems and I will look into it right away.

• Like 3