MAP VOTES YES

Weecountry

Amazing how some people think. I just hope DTP doesn't follow MAP. There is a better contract laying on the bargaining table. Vote NO!

Most of DTP is talking a big game but most of these chumps are checking the yes box.

I hear "damn fine Christmas!" "i be gettin a new ride en shit" and other shit.

It's going to pass then in a year they will be bitching like crazy.

Most of DTP is talking a big game but most of these chumps are checking the yes box.

I hear "damn fine Christmas!" "i be gettin a new ride en shit" and other shit.

It's going to pass then in a year they will be bitching like crazy.

Hell yes it will pass you have Bigc leading the charge. He says vote no on here but behind the curtain he's a yes man all the way! Edited by Weecountry

Voting no would only hurt the U.A.W.'s already sour reputation as we allowed the media to pounce on any negative story, ignoring any and all the positives. When the public reads what was on the table and with Chrysler and G.M. already ratified contacts, the media will potray us as greedy, lazy and selfish workers. I understand we gave up a lot during the concessions and the generatios before fought like hell to address important issues. Trust me, this is the only time I voted yes in 15 years. There are different circumstances today and the tier had to go Don't forgot, somehow, Michigans' a right to work state, sketchy times are ahead, my brothers and sister. Republicans are relentless and don't play by any moral compass when dealing with the middle class. And thats US! They are responsible for America's opinion of unions, which has beens slowly ripped to shreds over the decades. We need highly skilled media teams to change our tarnished image which will lead to highly sales and God willing, more jobs.Quality over quantity with numbers to back that up will win us back America's support, which will strengthen our flailing middle class greatly, especially in Michigan.Vote NO and we will be doing exactly what the Republicans want, to further bash unions as the problem with our economy instead of a greater solution.

Edited by JSiete47
  • Like 2

Voting no would only hurt the U.A.W.'s already reputation. Once the public reads what was on the table and with Chrysler and G.M. already ratified contacts, the media will potray us as greedy, lazy and selfish workers. I understand we gave up a lot during the concessions and the generatios before fought like hell to address important issues. Trust me, this is the only time I voted yes in 15 years. There are different circumstances today and the tier had to go Don't forgot, somehow, Michigans' a right to work state, sketchy times are ahead, my brothers and sister. Republicans are relentless and don't play by any moral compass when dealing with the middle class. And thats US! They are responsible for America's opinion of unions, which has beens slowly ripped to shreds over the decades. We need highly skilled media teams to change our tarnished image which will lead to highly sales and God willing, more jobs.Quality over quantity with numbers to back that up will win us back America's support, which will strengthen our flailing middle class greatly, especially in Michigan.Vote NO and we will be doing exactly what the Republicans want, to further bash unions as the problem with our economy instead of a greater solution.

Edited then ended up 2 posts. Not intentional. ....... my mistake. Vote YES! Please, for our future, families future and the U.A.W.'s and unions everywhere credibility and plain common sense.Never forget that Ford is doing the best of the 3 and voting no will not gain us anything but a little more money and prove the media's case for them. Don't let a couple nah sayers ruin it for us all. Eyes on they future will save our unions nation wide The big picture.....

Voting no would only hurt the U.A.W.'s already reputation. Once the public reads what was on the table and with Chrysler and G.M. already ratified contacts, the media will potray us as greedy, lazy and selfish workers. I understand we gave up a lot during the concessions and the generatios before fought like hell to address important issues. Trust me, this is the only time I voted yes in 15 years. There are different circumstances today and the tier had to go Don't forgot, somehow, Michigans' a right to work state, sketchy times are ahead, my brothers and sister. Republicans are relentless and don't play by any moral compass when dealing with the middle class. And thats US! They are responsible for America's opinion of unions, which has beens slowly ripped to shreds over the decades. We need highly skilled media teams to change our tarnished image which will lead to highly sales and God willing, more jobs.Quality over quantity with numbers to back that up will win us back America's support, which will strengthen our flailing middle class greatly, especially in Michigan.Vote NO and we will be doing exactly what the Republicans want, to further bash unions as the problem with our economy instead of a greater solution.

So much fail and pure & utter BS.