DONALD TRUMP HAS *NOT* CHANGED FORD PLANS

kyle

Those two need to get out as well... The "outsider" always has an appeal, but even those two have a phalanx of political insiders to guide them....that is the even more dangerous approach.

Which candidates don't have a phalanx of political insiders to guide them?

The GOP had better listen- up. The top three candidates in the polls are not establishment republican life long politicians. I think the republican voters are very clear about what they really want. But as usual - the party attacks the outsiders, rather than listen to the real message that the voters are sending. My take is simple: As long as there is even a remote chance that our choices will be between a another Bush and another Clinton, then Trump needs to stay in the mix. If the republican party does not hear this loud and clear, they deserve to lose.

As a business man he understands the Ford needs those Mexico plants. He's just pandering to his audience and saying what they want to hear - he's not going to change that.

so, we agree, he is just like every politician who lies for votes? Why do you think he is not a career politician if he behaves the same? 2009 I was on a business trip to San Jose, California, the keynote speaker was Trump and I left the auditorium, a man with 4(?) divorces and 3 bankruptcies is not a man I want to emulate,

And the 'my dad made it tough for me, he gave me a million dollars to start and I had to pay back with interest' crap shows how little he knows about the regular Murican. I guess his dad is lucky he did not go bankrupt on him.

Why do you think he is not a career politician if he behaves the same?

Career politician means that holding public office is your only job and you'll do whatever it takes to keep that job. Politician is your job title. Trump has made a career outside politics. While he may share a lot of qualities with politicians, I don't think they would make the same decisions for the same reasons. I think he would do what's right for the country even if that made him unpopular and unlikely to get re-elected. A career politician would never do that.

As for Rand Paul - he seems to be the only one concerned about spending and the ever increasing national debt. How can all the others just sit back and let the debt keep growing? I don't understand it. A balanced budget should be the #1 priority.

False - the infamous ball cap was a knockoff according to Snopes.com

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-hat-china/

Was referring to his line of premium men's shirts and ties in reference to on-going business requirements to offshore to cheaper countries.

A one off production run of a political ball cap is irrelevant to the bigger picture argument Trump is making about repatriation manufacturing jobs. These hats are a publicity stunt, not a profit center.

Edited by J-150

I didn't read the entire thread but let me say this. DT is no different then any other person running for the office. Not one of them are willing to risk life and limb to make this country better, they are all on the hook to someone besides the American public. They will do as they are told no matter what, any action that makes it look like they have us in they're favor is just another way of screwing us over.

Look at all the fre money they gave us with the housing boom, made banks give out unqualified loans to people that had almost no income, then pull the rug out from everyone. Of course the people had to be complicit in this act.

Then what happens, we the people get to bail out the failing banks. They will do it again, and again. we the people are suckers and are too fat to stand up and be counted.