DONALD TRUMP HAS *NOT* CHANGED FORD PLANS

kyle

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/ford/2015/10/26/ford-canceling-mexican-plans-despite-trump/74617558/

Pay attention to the #1 critic of Ford Motor Company and the leading candidate of the Republican party. This guy is a very loose cannon and while i like some of what he says, I am also aware of the loyal followers he has. He really needs to go away in my opinion-and I am a registered Republican.

I've really never seen anyone like this before where he thinks he can bully companies, people, etc. to just bow before him. I hope he does not ask for a protest of Ford Motor Company but I honestly would not put it beyond him.

I hate talking politics on an automotive forum but this guy is attempting to impose his will on a OEM manufacturer that contributes billions of dollars to the national economy, pays its fair share of taxes and employees close to 100K US citizens in the United States.

Donald-Go F yourself.......Kyle

• Like 3

I don't expect you're old enough to remember the first go 'round with this excrescence, but plainly, the man needed the internet to find his true voice.

Back in the days of network journalism and newsweeklies, with cigarette smoking indoors crusty owly gatekeepers working long hours and eventually dying at their desks, Trump was pretty much restricted to Entertainment Tonight, and syndicated talk shows.

001a.jpg

Edited by RichardJensen

Thankfully, that will not come to pass...he will not get the GOP nod....

Agree-hopefully the other candidates will get the idea of what reasonates well with frustrated Americans and key their campaigns accordingly. For sure we need someone with brains, balls and a sense of what made this country great.

Need I say, someone who also learned some values every night at the dinner table.

We know for sure what NOT having that daily experience gets us!

Then he'll run as an independent. And I'll vote for him too. The career politicians have proven they can't get anything done.

And he will split the Republican party in two and the next president will be another Democrat..

I think the GOP is finally coming around to that if they want to be in office next term and not have Hillary in there, he is their best choice.

I am still not convinced that HRC will be the nominee....

• Like 1

I'm also sick of career politicians who only seem to care about their party winning or the other party losing instead of just doing what's right for the country. They just keep spending and spending - the only difference is what they want to spend our money on. Is anyone other than Rand Paul calling for a balanced budget?

Attn: Donald Trump supporters.

I just talked to Trump's Campaign office about his negative Ford comments and they suggested we should send Emails (INFO@DONALDTRUMP.COM) or call them (646-736-1779)....to voice your concerns. They promised they would make him aware of our concerns. Please make the effort if you don't want another Clinton as president!

Sorry, if you want Hillary. Seriously, if you want Trump....those numbers and emails are good.

As a business man he understands the Ford needs those Mexico plants. He's just pandering to his audience and saying what they want to hear - he's not going to change that.