Vacation time

rzr fan

The deal with the big 3 with using your vacation for shut down needs to be addressed,as work not available. Taking 80 hour out of your allotted time leaves you with nothing,especially with all these crazy shift,crews,mandatory 10.7hrs,12hrs whatever.just seem when its contract time,that never a goal.what a sweat heart deal for the Company,80 hours would help out a lot on all these crazy shifts..

• Like 3

The deal with the big 3 with using your vacation for shut down needs to be addressed,as work not available. Taking 80 hour out of your allotted time leaves you with nothing,especially with all these crazy shift,crews,mandatory 10.7hrs,12hrs whatever.just seem when its contract time,that never a goal.what a sweat heart deal for the Company,80 hours would help out a lot on all these crazy shifts..

Great point.

• Like 1

i agree, never have like that

• Like 1

I can see two eligibility dates for coverage reasons, but this using two weeks for work not available is bs.why even give us 80 hrs of vacation,I hope Chrysler does something with this,it would get a lot of yes votes for all big 3,I would like to go on vacation when I want to go, not getting notice 2 months Pryor, before which weeks are going to be layoff weeks,or 1 in July and one in august, hard to plan anything, same thing goes for the line time,we should no that a week earlier,not today's lunch,not many companies have these kind of benifits like they have,

I can see two eligibility dates for coverage reasons, but this using two weeks for work not available is bs.why even give us 80 hrs of vacation,I hope Chrysler does something with this,it would get a lot of yes votes for all big 3,I would like to go on vacation when I want to go, not getting notice 2 months Pryor, before which weeks are going to be layoff weeks,or 1 in July and one in august, hard to plan anything, same thing goes for the line time,we should no that a week earlier,not today's lunch,not many companies have these kind of benifits like they have,

You want them to call line time a week in advance, now that is funny!

You can't count on which week there going to be down, it wasn't given to us at ISA until the beginning of June. And then they tried to get people to work at least one of the weeks. And as far as layoffs we don't know for sure until that Thursday before. Bullshit!

And another thing, they know who is getting layed off why do I have to file unemployment in order to get sub? And that's a week after you get your unemployment check. You should get sub the week your off!

You can't count on which week there going to be down, it wasn't given to us at ISA until the beginning of June. And then they tried to get people to work at least one of the weeks. And as far as layoffs we don't know for sure until that Thursday before. Bullshit!

By contract they have to notify you of summer shutdown week(s) by April. First Monday in April IIRC.