Hold on to your buckin' Broncos....60's & 70's

Joe771476

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Guys,

To be honest, the classic Broncos are demanding excellent prices for what you are getting.  According to NADA a junker could go for $15,100.  A partially restored truck could go for $26,400.  Last, a restored Bronco could go for $55,000 and more.  

Migs,

I was surprised on the lower and mid prices as well.  That would explain why someone would ask $15,000 for something that would require a tetanus shot to even be around.  In addition, that is why you see restored trucks going for >$100,000 in ads.  Check out the cost of a restoration by ICON or Gateway and you will be stunned.  My 1970, that I just finished restoring has $55,000 tied up in it and is insured accordingly.  I want two Broncos in my stable and am waiting on a VIN for a 4 Door Badlands right now.

CBD107E2-F74B-4B5C-9502-E3EF7C1A2D1E.jpeg

10 minutes ago, twintornados said:

Original post is from 2015....

Understood.  Still relevant today since the prices of Classic Broncos just continue to increase.  I did not know this forum existed until yesterday.  I have been a member of Classic Broncos since 2009 and Full Size Broncos from 2004 to 2009.  Sorry to dig up the dead on this one.  Admins can lock it if necessary.

Edited by SevenT
spelling error