HELP WANTED?

WalterWeeps

A very close friend that works for Times just texted me that they received an order for full page ad in classifieds saying this:

"Fortune 500 looking for help in the Auto Industry with wage of 20.00 dollars an hour. All applicants considered, previous experience preferred. Any experience as team leads may lead to higher wage."

Make of it what you will, but it looks like we might have a fight on our hands.

A very close friend that works for Times just texted me that they received an order for full page ad in classifieds saying this:

"Fortune 500 looking for help in the Auto Industry with wage of 20.00 dollars an hour. All applicants considered, previous experience preferred. Any experience as team leads may lead to higher wage."

I call bullshit on that, don't believe it for a minute...

• Like 1

A close friend of mine called and said you should go apply

• Like 2

No,this is not my first agreement. Rather my 7th not including the 2 modifications. And u can believe what you want. All that i can say is that this friend would have absolutely ZERO reason to lie to me and has tipped me off to a few other nice tidbits throughout the years as he's come across them. I dont claim to know who the ad is for, could be Lear for all I know, but it does seem to be a fairly high dollar amount for Leer or the likes. And a full page ad would signify an immediate need for a lot of people. Just my take on the info ive been given.

Edited by WalterWeeps

No,this is not my first agreement. Rather my 7th not including the 2 modifications. And u can believe what you want. All that i can say is that this friend would have absolutely ZERO reason to lie to me and has tipped me off to a few other nice tidbits throughout the years as he's come across them. I dont claim to know who the ad is for, could be Lear for all I know, but it does seem to be a fairly high dollar amount for Leer or the likes. And a full page ad would signify an immediate need for a lot of people. Just my take on the info ive been given.

Sergio would not waste his money for an ad for help, he has plenty of people in Mexico that will come over on a work visa to build vehicles til he can get all production moved to Mexico.

As for as I'm concerned Chrysler , Fiat whatever they called these days is a foreign automaker now!

They should not even be included in the Big 3 any more.

They should not be part of the pattern bargaining anymore!

• Like 3