brake gremlins

8ball

Ok so I'm new to the forum hopefully someone will have some thoughts first off the trucks a 08 f250 fx4 5.4 so here's wats goin on rear passenger pads were shot as was the rotor ok no problem then found the rotted backing plate ok annoying but ok got it all changed and noticed one piston was slower than the other new caliper later I was pretty sure I was done until I drove about 10 miles and the front driver side is hot a stinks (was fine before I started on the rears) so since I didn't touch the fronts at all or even take the wheel off I'm left banging my head at the wall sorry for the long explanation hopefully someone has a thought cuz I'm outta ideas n for me paying someone at a shop is never the option

I'll check on the pins tomorrow when I'm back at the garage I'd b thrilled if that's all it is and actually as soon as I posted I realized I should have said the front seemed to be ok or at least didn't smell but the truck does sit a lot so it could have been starting to stick before and I just haddent noticed