Greed!

chassisgroupleader

You my friend are a FUCKTARD . Greed, how much is enough? Ford sold off all its parts plants so they could buy parts from sub tier 2 paying suppliers. While Ford is making BILLIONS and BILLIONS with a big "B" BILLIONS a quarter in profit Hmmm greed I say. Do you see Marky Mark taking a pay cut?? Nooooo you don't. Did you see Alan taking a pay cut when he went before the Senate committee? Question Mr. Mulally are you willing to take a pay cut? Answer quote " I'm good were I'm at" . Greed my friend is something YOU don't know about or understand.

And when you vote YES on this new contract and I know you will, while your standing inline to vote and there passing out kool-aid don't worry about the little twang your tasting cause its all good !! :play:

• Like 3

Greed, how much is enough? Ford sold off all its parts plants so they could buy parts from sub tier 2 paying suppliers. While Ford is making BILLIONS and BILLIONS with a big "B" BILLIONS a quarter in profit Hmmm greed I say. Do you see Marky Mark taking a pay cut?? :play:

If I recall Little Bill refused to take a pay check for almost 3 years. It may have been symbolic but it was the right thing to do.

He did make a few dollars on all that $3.00 a share stock he bought though. Compared to Nasser I think Mullaly was a life saver.

It's the companies job to try to cut expenses whenever possible. Sometimes they over do it, but that’s what they get paid to do. Make A Profit!!!

It's the union’s job to fight like hell to keep what benefits we have and maybe a small raise every now and then. I think they have lost the will to fight.

Edited by Dayshift
  • Like 1