Greed!

chassisgroupleader

Union Brothers and Sisters, If this was an experiment it's obvious you need to do what is right for you. Tier 2 does not give a damn about Tier 1, they are greedy ass bastards that are using your emotions to gain support for themselves. They don't care about the products we are building and they don't care about the Future. If your main reason for voting on this contract is to support tier 2 you are hurting yourself. My only brothers and sister are biological, I would not risk one Penny on Tier 2. Greed defines Tier 2. Vote on this contract based on your own needs and your own benefits.

Union Brothers and Sisters, If this was an experiment it's obvious you need to do what is right for you. Tier 2 does not give a damn about Tier 1, they are greedy ass bastards that are using your emotions to gain support for themselves. They don't care about the products we are building and they don't care about the Future. If your main reason for voting on this contract is to support tier 2 you are hurting yourself. My only brothers and sister are biological, I would not risk one Penny on Tier 2. Greed defines Tier 2. Vote on this contract based on your own needs and your own benefits.

Each tiers are only out for themselves, no one cares what the others get because it doesn't affect them. Just like the line workers could care less what Skilled Trades get or don't get and that's only natural anyone who says otherwise is full of it.

Edited by Downtime1
  • Like 1

Of course you would, you are a greedy Tier 1. You would vote yes to anything that gets you a raise now. Even if it means screwing future brothers and sisters. Just remember somebody before you fought for what you got now.

Yea and you remember we gave tons of shit up for you to have a job!

Without our concessions you would still be flipping burgers

• Like 2

People like you are why this union is falling apart.

Each tiers are only out for themselves, no one cares what the others get because it doesn't affect them. Just like the line workers could care less what Skilled Trades get or don't get and that's only natural anyone who says otherwise is full of it.

Not true, believe it or not there are people that care about others. They are called unselfish....you are selfish and another example of why the union is declining.

Edited by Tier2

Well you can call me full of it, believe it or not there are people that care, a lot of my friends have family that are tier 2 and you better believe they care what happens to them. There are selfish tier 1 people but there seems to be quite a few tier 2 people who are no better.

Edited by bigphish
  • Like 2

Tier's were created to save money as well as dissect the union. Reading this forum makes me believe the experiment was quite successful. Psychologists and Harvard lawyers are hired when creating a contract for the Big 3. We utilize people from the floor and think we can compete. The war is won before it starts.

Pay very close attention to the developments in Mexico. Within the next couple of years "ALL" automakers will be producing there. Even the ones who said they would not do business in that country. Under the guise of Globalization the bar continues to lower. The union has taken an "accept this fact or perish" attitude. I wouldn't want to be standing in their shoes.

• Like 3

Tier's were created to save money as well as dissect the union. Reading this forum makes me believe the experiment was quite successful. Psychologists and Harvard lawyers are hired when creating a contract for the Big 3. We utilize people from the floor and think we can compete. The war is won before it starts.

Pay very close attention to the developments in Mexico. Within the next couple of years "ALL" automakers will be producing there. Even the ones who said they would not do business in that country. Under the guise of Globalization the bar continues to lower. The union has taken an "accept this fact or perish" attitude. I wouldn't want to be standing in their shoes.

New Directions much. Gtfo.