Lima special appreciation week

Mr hinkyDink

obviously, there are all kinds of rumors going around the plant! heard that there was a black tar heroine operation running from toledo to lima then to dayton , most of the snuff was in some storage locker on the facility, rumor has it that an employee was running it from there ? and that they found guns and ammo and drugs in someone locker, then he was hinky best friend so he/she only got lil bit of time off, WTF

• 3 weeks later...

Things were done, agreements were made. Lima is still open for business. If you transferred in you'd think you would be a little grateful.

Speaking of the contract, where is the Local? We were told it was done a month ago. Voting times are up and we still haven't seen it. If we got everything we asked for then what is the secret?

• Like 2

Things were done, agreements were made. Lima is still open for business. If you transferred in you'd think you would be a little grateful.

Speaking of the contract, where is the Local? We were told it was done a month ago. Voting times are up and we still haven't seen it. If we got everything we asked for then what is the secret?

yeah i agree hard time. i did transfer in and lima is great place to work, not perfect but hey, i do enjoy going in to work, and i did like weaver too, always did the 'right' thing. havent seen the local yet, but i do like the national.

• Like 1

yeah i agree hard time. i did transfer in and lima is great place to work, not perfect but hey, i do enjoy going in to work, and i did like weaver too, always did the 'right' thing. havent seen the local yet, but i do like the national.

Yeah I liked Weaver too good heart and integrity, had a lot to do with us getting the nano line. Better than the low class group running the local now. Glad you guys got superjake to shut up.
  • Like 1