Lima special appreciation week

Mr hinkyDink

Hey who came up with the stupid buttons appreciate then negotiate. I got a better slogan for these dingalings how about "quit whining suck it up put your game face on and do your job". Better yet Quit wasting our local union funds and have Jimmy Settles get his ass to Lima and take care of thethe local agreement and send these Clowns to the assembly line since they evidently aren't capable of negotiating.

hey quite bashing us we doing super duper impotant job! now comes on.

quick update on the world wide web! we getting close to our super duper local/nathional/regional conmtract

we should be done sometime soon like 3/4/99

please wait it will be super duper. i am getting so close to labor reps i accidentally got them with child!, it was accident!!! i swear!

we have decided that i cant decide! so we will outsource the d35 program and have it made in mexico/canada

please udderstand we working super duper hard!~ we cant be on the floor at all for the next 9 months!

now dont forget we love you long time! dont forget the chicken dinner! we had a winner on the slapping contest so holy plant get some!

dont forget to throw some money under the chairmens desk as special thanks! i accept 20$ bills! only

Hey they were working together as a team. They were demonstrating to all us little worker bee people how important they are. Looks like the best local contract ever will be coming with all that powerful brain power working to have some rules for all us peons meaning of peon

Someone with the lowest social standing, such that commoners may pee on them with impunity. One social level below serfs, untouchables, and freshmen.

Get out of my way, peon!

• Like 1

O the buttons were a great idea. If they can't talk about negotiations why the buttons? Not to mention as they are telling us to wear them at the union meeting, not one of the leadership is wearing one. What a group of idiots.

Yeah the buttons were a nice touch. I personally liked the handmade paper ones that they made on a copy machine for peon appreciation day at the plant. I think that the Bargaining Committee is currently working hard to get Hinkydinks sons job back. They are also trying to get Jared from subway transferred to Lima Engine Plant.
  • Like 1

hey we sorry guys, we were in super secret love nest, and we's not wantied to leave tope secret love making, er i mean negoitiating..... anyhows wait till u see the super duper local

we will have chicken dinners for all every employees every wed(after the slapping day contestie) dont forget we have black belt karate, everyone must be certified on this immediatly pronto!

we are promotong a new guy- super tickie he will be me right hand mandy. he is doing a great job as the assistant super duper chairmen jobs. if u see hims out in plant pklease slap away!

he will love u for it

super duiper local should be done in 15 years.

• Like 1

we have been working so hard! the entire super team will be taking a 2.3 year break! we are working on changing work schedules and work times as well! it dont get any better then this

we are working on special super duper stuff duing the hard fought work week, 'like a bring your pet to work day' and a screaming day

also working on going to a 7 crew possibly summer or fall or winter 2016. we are also looking at handing suckers out for special super suckers out there....show us some solidarity love!

we should be on the floor signing autographs on nov 4th at 10:10 am. please make arrangements to be there that day, if your on FMLA (as is 95% of the plant) please try to come in anyway

we are also looking at changing break times....we only need 5 min a day to go pee. so anymore then that will result in 'special time'

also make sure if u get sick u come into work, no excuse! we like our bonuses

We all know Hinkledink is a worthless chairman in Lima maybe he can run some roller coasters at Cedar point but he sure isn't a labor leader neither is the rest of the followers claiming to be leadership on the union committee. I wish that one person in the union had one original idea but all we get is the same old talking heads saying the same old shit. Elect someone who actually wants more than constant animosity in our workplace for a change. I just want to come to work and feel like everyone is working towards a common goal of keeping work in the United States. Come on people show the world how it's done.

Hey hinky I would leave Super Tick alone. If it weren't for him you'd actually have to come to work, he is your eyes and ears.

Higher IQ,LEP used to be a peaceful place to work. But electing this group of transfers all you're gonna get is the same thoughts and agreements that closed their plants. Need to get the locals active in politics, some of us don't want to move again. Hinky brags about being at every Ford facility that ever closed. I think it makes him part of a failure, the Union Leadership has to take part responsibility in those plants closing. Scary thought of what the local agreement might bring with this group of idiots negotiating for us. YIKES!

heyo! we got some new trashfers! 14 worthless pos's. we figures that we will call them thinkles they are creme filled yummies, just swallow and pray they dont enlarge in your throat!

words on the street is the lcoal is all wrapped up but downtown J recommend we wait till we have a snowday to have a vote so all can approve it

so on feb 28th 2017 we will have a vote!

Edited by Mr hinkyDink