Lima special appreciation week

Mr hinkyDink

Management and labor relations can't control people seen the north American score card came out. Looks like Chiwawa Mexico is kicking every power train plant in North America's ass. Looks like Lima engine plant is at the bottom of all most every measurable sucking ass. Hearing more jobs being sucked to Mexico keep up the good work.

Yep, its a smaller crap hole than Detroit but still a crap hole.

The best thing in Cleveland is the Cleveland Clinic and CWRU.

I think the Cleveland clinic might be the best thing in the whole state! they save many lives there, Cleveland really isn't that much smaller than Detroit, Detroiters are killing themselves at an alarming rate, not sure what CWRU is.

I think the Cleveland clinic might be the best thing in the whole state! they save many lives there, Cleveland really isn't that much smaller than Detroit, Detroiters are killing themselves at an alarming rate, not sure what CWRU is.

CWRU / Case Western Reserve University

(REALLY good school)

The clinic , university hospitals and Rainbow Childrens Hospital are among the tops in the country and world renowned.

The rest of Cleveland, not so much.

Some of the best trauma centers are closest to the knucklehead population that kills and maims each other daily.

Hey people just wanted to let u all know me and Julie downtown clown have been secretly meeting{off site love nest} and we have been discussing over dinner business.... U know stuff is coming together nicely.. We might be expecting a child soon Will be so neato stay tuned for an update on super duper negotiations on the 2044 contract

Used to be a great place to work, but the locals are not involved enough. People transfer in and the wrong ones take over. Brag that they've been to five plants. Is that five moving allowances without ever moving? Seems like they are working on the 6th. They are use to working 4 hours and getting 10 hrs pay, don't you think that played a part in your plant closing? Brags at union meetings "when I was in production I would'nt do this, I would'nt do that" apprently work ethic hasn't changed since elected. Now he wants Entry level to transfer in, is that so his entry level daughter can transfer out with him when he kills Lima? He talks about the plant manager not living in Lima, we see Felix more than we do Hinkle. Wake up Lima.

• Like 1

Yes Hinkle sucks he is a lame duck chairman can't get anything done Skilled trades has actually lost 52 jobs since he took over. He doesn't even know basic math. This little squirrel is all show and no go. All the incompetent people he has put into positions just want to tell you what a great job he is doing which is great coming from a bunch of people that don't have any idea how to get anything done other than worship Adolf. That's OK for him to bash the plant manager but Hinkle has no room to talk being he bangs any skank that will spread for him. While we are on the subject how about Jay Bell what a dumbass and his only goal is to bring a different skank on every union trip he goes on and brag about it on social media. He has 7 special union referrals hired that are related to him like Hinkle. Wtf wake up.

• Like 1

Used to be a great place to work, but the locals are not involved enough. People transfer in and the wrong ones take over. Brag that they've been to five plants. Is that five moving allowances without ever moving? Seems like they are working on the 6th. They are use to working 4 hours and getting 10 hrs pay, don't you think that played a part in your plant closing? Brags at union meetings "when I was in production I would'nt do this, I would'nt do that" apprently work ethic hasn't changed since elected. Now he wants Entry level to transfer in, is that so his entry level daughter can transfer out with him when he kills Lima? He talks about the plant manager not living in Lima, we see Felix more than we do Hinkle. Wake up Lima.

yup its a sad state of affairs here. stinkel and felix the cat sightings are so rare....i see dinosaurs more.

but ppl love him to the death....lmao, maybe as a specail neg. treat he will get his son back in, LMAO

btw 22 ppl signed up to come here out of the 40 posted at MAP, starting sen 94. to 2008

time to clean house

Because everyone wants to work in a plant with Dumb Bell and Hinkydink leading them down the plant closure path they are experts at closing down plants. Good thing they don't come to work very much. The UAW Local 1219 love shack has been getting a lot of use. Call it the skank shack.