Lima special appreciation week

Mr hinkyDink

greetings to all my loyal unionites, lima will be celebrating soon , whole week in oct.(we dont know yet will be determined after 68 meetings and sometime next year) we will be celebrating no contract for anyone since 2007. isnt this great!

i have my expertise but negoitating aint one of dem. now we have a new contract(its very special) coming out when prod ppl will be doing everything including all maint. and will have 5 crews starting(so i can get the rest of my family in/brother/mother/neices daughter) production ppl will be schedule mandatory 16.5 hr days. all skilled will be laid off(no reason to have dem) prod ppl will also be laid off but not as bad. maybe have 3 ppl for evey 10 jobs. remember the union loves ya. so please suck it up and do your best!

come visit me in my new (bill cosby) apartment. its fully funded by you. when u come in i gives ya a pill and all your worries are taking care of

i loves seeing all of ya's
-stinky pink

well that was before me, i helped negotiate the best contract ever and the ppl had a snow day so they rejected it by 88 percent margin. so i brought the same one back out and it was also rejected(cause they dint have superior intelligence like me) cause they dint understand it, by 90 percent. so we are working on the 2089 contract now.

but it will be done soon, and the ppl will love it

If you haven't had a contract since 2007, doesn't part of the blame fall on the membership for electing people that can't negotiate?

If you elect the smartest idiot they are still an idiot....

I know of one local that has not had a local contract for several years and that building chairman is now "helping" national negotiations.

If you can't do something small scale its not easier when it larger scale but the IUAW must score it differently.

hey u callin me an idiot ? i dont think so, im super smart! i even get skilled trades pay!

i would also be perfect for national team, hope they read this....

i just have to stay away from strange meats so i donts puke on people.

but really i do care abouts people! i can negotiate the best contract and peopel should accept it no matter what the outcome is, no vote is needed!

GO UAW!

hey u callin me an idiot ? i dont think so, im super smart! i even get skilled trades pay!

i would also be perfect for national team, hope they read this....

i just have to stay away from strange meats so i donts puke on people.

but really i do care abouts people! i can negotiate the best contract and peopel should accept it no matter what the outcome is, no vote is needed!

GO UAW!

What a big joke u are. Th3 plant has seen its better days that for sure.. And it gets worse the further we go down this path... It's too bad u bought the membership with candy bars and brats. Bet they regret that bribe now

Hinkle is a idiot out for himself like Dumbbell the president and the rest of the committee. They have nothing to offer but gloom and doom. They get nothing done around our plant and are basically laughing stocks. Why the membership won't elect people that are the best of the best in this plant is beyond me. They voted for big talkers of bullshit they got it enjoy being on 4 crew you idiots.

• Like 2

I heard Lima was laying off all hourly employees and salary employees were going to start doing production work, no local contract so no local rules, salary voted on this and it passed.

Ford Top brass will fly down and lock the doors so no one can enter.

All of the salary workers will enter an underground tunnel to work to avoid any problems with the laid off workers!

I got a question? What kind of UAW local 1219 chairman and president would have a appointed safety rep removed and of course the IUAW backed them up 100 percent? Answer local 1219 our local leadership loves shitting on its members! Guess what nobody cares now that is solidarity. But guess what you can never find a union representative on the floor and guess what if you call or page them they are in a meeting if they answer you at all. This is what we pay union dues for? Dumbbell and STINK-LE! The future of the UAW and Lima Engine Plant!

Plus as a added bonus we will post a video in the next couple weeks to show just how hard our union representatives are working for us here in Lima. So grab some popcorn and check in each day. Feel free to tell your story of how Stink-el and Dumbbell helped you! EMPLOYEES ONLY NO GIRL OR BOYFRIENDS UNLESS THEY ARE A EMPLOYEE.

hey now, in lights of recent events we have elected to have a special union slapping day, sept 13th starts at 8am to 8pm(sorry midnites no slapping for you unless its official) on this day during special times if u slap someone special you could be given 20$ so please keep slapping till u see the money
!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

i want to personally extend a thanks to al who participated in the 'slapathon' wednesday, it was a resounding succes with 22 ppl getting slapped and few getting terminated, but mostly just some time off thanks to your local union! next wednesday we will have slap a ho contest! i am eagerly looking forward to this as i have several ho's i know i would like to slap!

We are deep in local and national and fictional negotiations... FYI. So I am taking a 3 day break to bring u all more impotant news... In our super secret love nest we are thinking of doing a mortal kombat day where u can pick a bout with a mortal enemy and it will be official.. Even do a finishing move if authorized by myself. We will start with trades and then work up to production. Since neither are impotant.... More to come on the late nite hour

We are deep in local and national and fictional negotiations... FYI. So I am taking a 3 day break to bring u all more impotant news... In our super secret love nest we are thinking of doing a mortal kombat day where u can pick a bout with a mortal enemy and it will be official.. Even do a finishing move if authorized by myself. We will start with trades and then work up to production. Since neither are impotant.... More to come on the late nite hour

Dude you got some issues

• Like 1

Hinkle loves the Bill Cosby approach with his love shack for big butt women. Hopefully he will hurry back to Lima to lock down that local contract with his hand picked team. Just look at all he has done with the special union buttons "if you appreciate negotiate" he graduated from crayon homemade name tags to buttons. Wait till his dumb ass takes you out on strike over a local agreement. Does anyone remember how that worked for Husky Lima refinery. They got locked out for a year. Brilliant leadership ended up with less than they would have got had they agreed to the offer on the table when they went out on strike. Brilliant

• Like 1